Two bookcases have been placed on the mezzanine for a "book exchange". Please feel free to donate and borrow!
| Pier Pet Committee - Contact Information |
Pier 3 has a very active Pet Committee that strives to balance the needs and expectations of both our pet and non-pet owners. The committee has created a Pet Question email address so that you can contact them directly with questions and suggestions. The committee advocates pet ownership accountability and encourages current and future pet owners to understand and adhere to the rules. Pet owners, there is a new website especially for you! Please submit photos and a short blurb about your pet to My Pier Pet. Don't forget to include the owner's and pet's names.
Our community manager is Cathy Proctor. She can be reached at (215) 351-4003.
Building Maintenance Supervisor
Mitchell Spies is our Building Maintenance Supervisor. Mitch brings over 8 years building maintenance and supervisory experience to Pier 3. Most recently, Mitchell was a master senior service technician for Miele Appliances.
Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Please contact Cathy Proctor for appointments at other times.
WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD...
| The Benjamin Franklin Bridge |
The Ben Franklin Bridge is illuminated in various colors throughout the year to celebrate holidays, commemorate special events and acknowledge the work of various organizations. Here's some information about the bridge.
One of Philadelphia’s main attractions on New Year’s Eve and July 4th draws thousands of people to the Delaware River Waterfront each year delighting them in a breathtaking fireworks display. From our back deck residents can watch one of the most spectacular views in the city.
| The Tall Ships Challenge |
The Tall Ships Challenge at Penn's Landing is a sight to behold, and what better place than our own back deck, where we share in the pageantry of this annual event, which drifts in a three year cycle between the waters of the Great Lakes, the Pacific and the Atlantic coasts of North America.
Residents can catch a glimpse, step aboard and even set sail on the ships, which dock at Penn’s Landing and the Camden Waterfront.
PENN'S LANDING PARKING
Discounted parking is available on the Penn's Landing parking lot for Pier 3 residents. The rate is $105 per month. For more information, contact Yolanda at (215) 629-3210. An application and policy acknowledgement must be completed at the DRWC office at 121 N. Columbus Blvd. Reservations must be made by 2:30 pm the day before parking is needed. 2/7/2019
|What's Happening on Pier 3 |
MEETINGS / EVENTS
First Thursday Happy Hour
Thursday, February 6, 2020
Meetings will be held in Suite 300 unless otherwise noted.
- Pay your condo fee.
- Don't feed the birds.
- Park between the lines.
- Clean up your balcony.
- Check your washing machine hose.
- Check your water heater.
- Update your census form.
Completed - 2019
(for project status including special assessment projects click here)
- Seawall apron, piles & hardware replacement/repair
- Surveillance camera upgrade and additions
- Triennial underwater inspection as required by City Code
- Card reader access system upgrade
- Electrical infrared inspection and vibration analysis
- 3rd floor hallway corridor artwork
- Renewed stormwater credits
- Pool doors restoration (completed)
Planned - 2020
- Atrium rehabilitation project (started 4/2019)
- Pier survey monitoring
- 2nd floor balcony soffits & 3rd floor balcony decks repairs
- Octagon repairs
- Steel beam/column rust remediation & painting
- Wood deck roof membrane replacement (as needed)
- FHA financing approving renewal (in progress)
Living at Pier 3 allows residents to be part of the vibrant City, but apart from the hustle and bustle. What sets Pier 3 apart from Center City condominiums? Pier 3 is:
- A short walking distance to Old City and its famous restaurants.
- A comfortable stroll to Festival Pier, Race Street Pier, and Sugarhouse Casino.
- Adjacent to Penn's Landing and its full schedule of events.
- The absolute best location to watch the fireworks on New Year's Eve and during Welcome America (4th of July) Week.
- Not designed as a high rise building, Pier 3 allows the residents to have an up-close view of River activities.
- Residents enjoy the trees and plantings placed and maintained by the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society in front of Pier 3.
See the Local Information Section for attractions and neighborhood information.
| It's always a good day on Pier 3 |
| Bird's Eye View |
Pier 3 Condominium on the Philadelphia Waterfront - 3 N Columbus Blvd - Philadelphia, PA 19106 - 215.351.4003